Tuesday 16 October 2012

Secret Dharma 02

4. His Holiness Ho Phap
     Preached at the Holy See at night 12th May Ky Suu (Buffalo year – 1949)

THE MATERIAL DHARMA OF SECULAR TAO IS TO PRESERVE HUMANKIND’S LIFE

Tonight, I continue to preach the Secret Dharma and Material Dharma of Secular Tao. I presented the overview of Material Dharma and Secret Dharma of the Tao last times. Now, I begin to separate their details.
I am bored to know that there many people wishing so much to hear the Secret Dharma of Tao. However, I put in over there so that they come to attend the offering ceremony. If I did not so, they would be lazy to attend offering ceremony and would sleep only.
I begin to preach the Material Dharma of Earth.
In reality, I have said: due to two basic reasons make people trend to theories.
1. The first factor: living to pursue the life. Following the life factor means following Secularism.
2. The second factor: pursue the Spirit, it means to follow the Tao.
Previous time, I preached Secular life. We understand the law of human’s life. I say: to determine life in order and rank, they have two paths of peace and fight for life. That is the difficulty of Material Dharma. We have seen that the Material Dharma of Earth is to preserve general life of humankind.
We may see it in front of us, it is not necessary to seek it.
To preserve life of humankind, as we know that at Antiquity time people just ate meat and drank blood in caves and they did not know to build a house or castle to reside, their way of life was so difficult.
 Around them, the annihilation factors were cruel animals, calamities.
They wanted to preserve their life, they had to obviously seek ways of self-security, self-foundation.
There was no way with two hands to find iron in order to create weapons for self-protecting themselves because the cruel animals were stronger than people at that time.
Muong Man race did not self-protect easily their life until now.
They did not know to build houses, they had to self-protect their life by living in caves. Then, one person could not fight against cruel animals, they had to assembly together to become a Muong Man group as we can see our Minority people of Mountains.
That Muong Man race did not only fight against the cruel animals, calamities but also fought against other organizations, which damaged them. It means this Muong Man race fought against other Muong Man race in order to contest the self-power.
To have a fight won, they had to assembly much more to become a Nation, a Society. In a Nation, a Society, that is the reason we can see many persons.
Nowadays, their life determined in order, it is very difficult because everyone always wants to preserve his life in advance. He sometimes wants to preserve his life that he disregards other person’s life. The misery is that issue.
To live in order, the law needs to be determined, it means they ought to protect the life of people to force other ones living together to live in their framework determined. To be firm, the law appears. If there is the law, there must have Mandarins and King.
The principle of society happens so while action is very difficult. When the mentality if humankind is simple, the action is to want people to protect life of Civils in a nation only. Gradually, they become more politic, they apply their wisdom to fight against organizations making them have no freedom and self-control.
The current humankind does the same, they disturb the law stipulating them by many mediate or direct ways. For that reason, a law of a society for protecting humankind’s life is extremely difficult.
At the first time, Muong Man race fought together. Muong Man disappeared for next form of Nation, Society. A nation always wants to be a powerful nation with many Civils. For example to China with about tens of million Civils at this time, so they often fight together. For that framework determined to the powerful Union Nations of this earth, to protect life is very difficult.
I tell you so that you try to follow up Me to understand the Secret Dharma of Tao.
I explain for you that: The Secret Dharma of Tao and Material Dharma of Earth have a mutual relation. If you are lazy not to obey Life, you will never know the Tao.
I say that: about Material Dharma, even any Material Dharma, Secret Dharma clearly show the Material Dharma of any Nation or race suitable to the progress spirit of that nation’s Civils and obviously suitable to their friendly spirit, it will be able to exist. Otherwise, it fights against the spirit of Civils, it means to use violence to oppress Civils.
I have ever said for may times that people always win obstacles making them have no freedom, their self-control. It means that the mentality of human beings never yield to any oppression making them loose their self-control, they will win forever.
Whenever, the oppression of race happens to other race with power to preserve by killing for their life, there is no peace on this earth. No peace is Heresy, false dharma unsuitable to human’s mentality.
Actually, we see that power and law founded on this earth with no contrary to humankind’s mentality, it will progress abreast humankind’s evolution in order to preserve the life of humankind happily and eternally.
In that way, the Tao of Life is true like that.
5. His Holiness Ho Phap
     Preached at the Holy See at night 22nd, May. Ky Suu (Buffalo year)

THE SECRET DHARMA OF SECULAR TAO IS TO GO DOWN TO POSTERITY

Tonight, I preach the Secret Dharma of Secular Tao as I preached the Material Dharma of Secular Tao last time.
Now, I ought to preach Secret Dharma so that all children of SUPREME BEING can know to specify truth and falseness. People think that the Secular Tao has no Secret Dharma. It surely has. However, the Earth does not show for all human beings.
The Secular Tao has the Secret Dharma because great men mending life and nation have worked for humankind on this earth. Their guidelines are depended on framework of law, frame of rule in order to create a great work on this earth.
In their Material Dharma, we see they wish an issue: before their death, their reputation may be gone down to posterity or to a good history of next generation of humankind.
Via that situation, we may have our trend or our future often named by people “making a history to posterity” to hand down their fame for next generation.
For making a history to poserity, how do they do? What true theory do they use to serve human beings in a nation and if they do not want to serve their Mortherland?
For National people, they server them. For all human beings on this earth, they have spirit enough to serve human beings. When meditating by heart to serve people, this place is most important place. Pay attention.
When they have determination to serve, they naturally use their true heart as a basic factor. That true heart leads them to the framework of Tao with mutual relation to the Tao. That true heart will hand down a value for National Civils. When people step on the path of true heart with spirit related to Tao, their service for people is from the relation to spiritual Moral of all human beings. We have known the speech of SUPREME BEING: “Tao without Life has no force, Life without Tao has no power”. Both spirits must be intimate and mutual without any separation. We have seen many theories studied, that they want the Life to be left off the Tao as we can see Religions such as the Catholicism, as Care Litaire wants to leave off the Catholicism but he cannot do. They want to leave off the Catholicism, it means to study methods of leaving off Tao, but they cannot have way to do.
Nowadays, we see the Russia applies the Communism as a basic foundation. The theory of Communism naturally considers the Materialism as a basic foundation to deny the soul.
About the material theory, it means that is completely contrary to Moral spirit. With materialism, they initiate: “Three no”, first of all is the atheistic theory. It must destroy Moral spirit to follow the material path fully. The material must fight how to win the spirit. At the present, the Russia has not been able to leave off Morality. They must consider the Morality as a basic foundation.
In the Russia, when the Communism overthrew government, Staline did not admit to the Tao any more, did not admit to power of Roma Sacerdotal Council any more.
He overthrew the government and discovered the power of church, criticized the power of Church. However, nowadays they must apply the Tao, Catholicism and re-establish Churches.
Although, they do not listen to the power of Roman Pope, they listen to power Mr. “Got Oann”. It means to obey the power of Church Pope.
There are many examples if we examine the issue from antiquity to this time, we see that the Life always find method of leaving off Tao, it fights to leave off Tao.
They know if they follow the Tao, they will have no power and when obeying it, they will loose their freedom and self-control. If those are lost, they cannot govern people.
From the antiquity to this time, there has been no Nation, Society on this earth, which can govern people without Moral. There is no.
For that reason, old men are the Ancestors of Vietnam race-governing people because of Tao. There is a verse “Take Tao for first of all”. They certainly govern the Tao, not to govern people.
I show you a center point that if you want to serve National Civils or Nation efficiently, you must have a sincere will, True heart. If you want True heart, you must Manage your Household, Govern a Nation, then Pacify the World. It means: cultivate oneself, certainly, that is the Tao of Humanity. People themselves have an intimate relation to the Tao in order to go down in good history, however it is not enough.
We may see they want to leave off the Tao. More closer meaning, what do we see in the Orient? There are Kings, Meritorious Officials who “Died due to Nation”. In our Vietnam, there are deities. Consequently, Villages, Communes, Districts, Provinces must build Temples named a communal house in a village to adore those Deities.
They want to leave off Tao to found their personal framework. The more they found, the more they carry the Tao on their head heavily.
What do we see in Europe? They want to leave off Tao while they create statues of meritorious officials and put a populous place. They depend on the merit of officials to determine a place for statues to be gone down to posterity. What is the meaning of creating those statues? That is their Secret Dharma.
They think that leaving off Tao is easy while the statues built are a lesson for posterity. The images kept here, those people’s carnal body, blood via images kept on this earth prove Superiors who have served Nations and humankind by their whole heart.
If they can do, they like much.
At this time, Governors of earth in nations always wish a thing that they can go down to posterity and leave their solemn image for posterity.
For that reason, many people must endure many difficulties, miseries in fight due to Nation, Society, humankind with an spirit anguish. Many discouraged people reply on the capacity and power gone down to posterity, they continue to serve their Nation completely. Consequently, there must have a sincere heart in order to determine the path.
Actually, I repeat that to go down to posterity with good history, with a solumn image is the Secret Dharma of Secular Tao.
Moreover, besides, there is another issue. This thing with no image is the rumour of public opinion on the earth. Many things may not written in history. Some unjust things due to the King or human beings, they do not write in history. Those things are just gone down to posterity via the rumour of public opinion on the earth. The scare or unscared thin is due to that. The works of meritorious officials are sometimes due to unjust, however those compliment works still exist via the rumour of public opinion on the earth. That Secret Dharma is very noble and firm. That is the Secret Dharma of SUPREME BEING to award people who reply on the Way of Humanity and sacrifice to the Tao. They are due to the Tao to create the spirit for people. That Secret Dharma is the most noble-minded.
 
6.         His Holiness Ho Phap
     Preached at the Holy See at night, 26th May Ky Suu (Buffalo year)

THE SPIRIT KEY OF MATERIAL DHARMA AND SECRET DHARMA OF HEAVEN TAO

From now on, I continue preaching the Material Dharma and Secret Dharma of Heaven Tao.
Before I preach that lofty philosophy, I want all of us with your whole spirit to examine which situation we are living in…examine what we are doing on this earth…examine how our standpoint of life toward all material living beings named “All Beings” by SUPREME BEING, is.
Each one must examine by oneself to understand the mysterious secret of Material Dharma and Secret Dharma of Heaven Tao that that is a key of each one to enlighten our soul.
I invite all children of SUPREME BEING to hold the key in hands in order to enlighten that mysterious secret thoroughly. We understand thoroughly to know our deliverance mechanism.
I take My key in advance. I observe mine by myself to study how my wisdom is. I study the life of Earth and Spirit of Tao, certainly it is our incomparable wisdom belonging to the Tao.
Which method does that spirit live to exist? Why must we enter and sit in the door of Tao? Why do we assembly together to enter this Holy See every night to pray with prayers to that Superior that we call CREATOR of all living Beings, it means the SUPREME BEING? What purpose do we adore HIM for? Is HE useful for us that we must serve with very necessary things? We should study its principle thoroughly in meaning of self-cultivation in the religious door. If we want to cultivate in the religious life, we must know the mysterious secret. If not, we enter the Holy See to sing a song at most.
Whenever, you do not come to attend the ceremony because of being lazy, you blame onto something. As you do not know value of attending a ceremony. You must know its meaning and value.
I ask to examine by ourselves why we must follow the Caodaism, follow the Superior who live with children of SUPREME BEING we are adore in this Holy See. That value must be determined to dare to bravely sacrifice the body to the Caodaism and to decide surely live with children of SUPREME BEING. Is it possible to follow them without any knowledge of truth?
We feel tired. The Religions have degraded due to that reason.
Now, I preach and declare My mentality. All children of SUPREME BEING also wonder and declare by yourself.
I follow the Caodaism due to: For My life, I never believed anybody. Especially, My mind just replied on philosophy and knowledge considered as basics. Nobody could brainwash Me. With My spirit sovereignty, I determined not to be deceived even I followed the Catholicism.
When I was young in difficulty for bringing up, My Parents had some children died. People felt scared because they died due to a fever only. To, my Parents took me to a Catholicism Church so that I became an adopted child of the Priest.
When growing up and studying, I was still a child of chorus in Catholicism as many children. However, before studying, my Mother let me study at a Han script school (Han ideogram) about one year and a half, then to study at a French school. Thus, I did not know much. I examine the time of young age to old age, I see the peculiarity among the other ones.
I wanted to know everything. Until I became wise, I did too. I studied the Life mechanism thoroughly for everything. I studied to know each thing. If not, I would not eat and sleep.
How difficult! I had to study everything of Earth to see thoroughly.
Through long time, it still hurried to the mysterious secret of Universe, hurried Me for one issue and made Me very agitate.
I saw My friends living with Me. In spite of kinship people or unrelated people, they were stepping on the bendy path of Earth. I also lived with them on the evolution path. Obviously, it is a path leading to mandarin position in each step. Everyday, the situation became worse, more difficult. I did not know they did so to make their spirit happy or broken-hearted. There was no happiness. Through a stage of long path, I saw my beloved people in spite of young or old age fell down on the path. It means they died.
For people loving Me, I saw again, they died all in spite of kinship people or unrelated people. How fretful for the incomparable and invisible power! Why did they leave off, not to live completely? Old and young people gradually died under My tears. The miserable situation hurried Me to study method existing somewhere to release miseries, difficulties, accidents. I examined and considered by myself that I had a life as millions of life of this earth except for All Beings around, I saw they were very miserable in their life.
They sometimes wanted to preserve their life by destroy other one’s life. When the lives were destroyed, they had to sustain extremely much misery. That miserable field showed in front of Me.
For all beings, I saw situation that strong animals bullied weak animals, cruel animals eat good animals. For people, I saw that they did not abide by life of their congener friends. An unjust play happened, I wanted to find a way to comfort me because I also had a life as they had.
Each of us finds a useful path. What is our usefulness for our friend? If we eat something, our friend will loose it, if we wear clothes, our friend will not have them. We certainly fight against them for life. If it is examined, we are useless for them. In contrary, we just cause sin and misery to them. Because we compete their life to preserve our life, we are not useful at all.
I find a way to comfort  it if I become their slave so that I do not need to eat but I can live. For that issue, it is very difficult to fulfill my life. I cannot carry out certainly. To find that method successfully, I have to recommend my whole spirit to an invisible Superior in order to reply on the invisible power as a Lord of all lives to seek way preserve humankind’s life. Where can we find that philosophy? For the way in Buddhism, they go to pagoda to chant prayers for eating and living. They live for them that cause many sins because they reply on alms to live for life while other ones live in privation. There are other places, they control the power of life as Religions, they compete life stronger than other power fighting for life. If we have a stroll for other gates, they fight life artfully and worse. I try to find a way to help life of friends living with me, however I cannot find it.
How lucky! In this urgent situation, there is a Mysterious Superior with an invisible method. No image still makes us see. No speech still makes us hear and know the Cao Dai GOG. I depend on it not to go anywhere. If there was not that Superior , I would be probably crazy. Be crazy because of miseries of life, because of fear of its fighting mechanism for life.
In beginning time, I did not know HIM yet, but HE let me be Ho Phap. I knew nothing. I closed My eyes to follow HIM.
Why did that Superior make people obey, follow? HIS reasoning brought by HIM indicates: help for life, not to fight for life. Friends follow HIM in play. My youngest brothers and sister and My all coevals follow HIM in play too because they think that  I recommend my spirit to HIM. With only me, I feel sufficient. The Superior creating the Religion does not only call me but also gather spirits as mine and millions of other spirits may recommend to HIM. Therefore, I can follow this Superior. I should follow that Superior with two reasons:
1. About Life, I avoid my pitiful disease.
2. About Tao, I avoid the single feeling.
I have a group of person with an unlimited love. That group of person carries the secular misery with me, they certainly endure miseries in order release people’s miseries.
That is about me, about the reason only why I recommend my spirit to HIM for Life and Tao sides. I only know that. Beside it, I know nothing more.
At this time, I do not know if the Caodaism is a true religion or a heresy, I just know that Superior can gather millions of spirits, that Superior is the SUPREME BEING.
Now, I do not believe in that Superior any more beside an issue that whenever my soul breats out of its body and leaves this earth, I can meet my intimate persons, ancestors. It is not necessary to know how that world is, I just feel sure when I can meet them.
At the time of returning the Divine world, my soul may still exists but may not be destroyed as many atheistic theories, as many materialistic persons on this earth.
I will be happier when returning the Eternally Divine world, I may meet million of souls. I do not how the value and power are, however HE can help me have hundreds and millions of souls and take them to the Eternally Divine world. For that reason, I ought to join the Caodaism to serve HIM, it means to serve HIS children. There is only thing that I have followed Caodaism. I am standing at a pulpit to reveal that philosophy so that all children of SUPREME BEING can see clearly in order to examine the issue.
That is about my way of my key to enlighten my spirit. You should use your key to enlighten your spirit, then I continue preach the Material Dharma and Secret Dharma of Caodaism.
7. His Holiness Ho Phap
     Preached at the Holy See at night, 29th May Ky Suu year (Buffalo year)  

THE MATERIAL DHARMA OF HEAVEN TAO IN CAODAISM IS TO RELEASE MISERY

Tonight, I preach the Material Dharma of Heaven Tao of Caodaism. Last time, I and all children of SUPREME BEING examined our life by ourselves to understand thoroughly our real action that we need to have them toward the Universe, toward the life.
I think that all of us have wisdom to determine the basic reason of our life as I examined by myself at this pulpit last day.
We have understood thoroughly whole the true doctrine of SUPREME BEING and mysterious secrets of universe creation mechanism. It includes three basic things:
1. For our life to SUPREME BEING’s true doctrine, souls coming to this earth or other earths in Universe with a purpose for pay back our karma dept. It means that on the evolution path, we have caused karma that our souls could not have an exemplary in controlling our very weak soul without enough self-control then we have caused more bonds.
2. Coming to study our learning capacity, which is a thing we need to know our real incarnation, if not, we still pursue to study for knowledge toward the secret creation mechanism.
3. The purpose is to create the greater position. We certainly follow the Creation Mechanism of Universe toward material side to help souls essentially progress on the Divine Path of Eternal Life.
I have let all of you see our incarnation. It does not exist on this earth but also exists on other earths in Universe under a same law scope.
There are many developing earth, which are greater than life framework of humankind that they can be reduced about their sins, but the law scope is same without any difference.
We see life happening so. I have let all children of SUPREME BEING examine by yourself that there is not any better happiness. Really, our subject must be in this learning course of SUPREME BEING to come to found a competition-examination for current humankind. For each time that greater Superiors come to found a Religion for essential course for souls, we recognize that this course is the first course in the competition-examination. The course is separate for each level. In the first level, from that soul among living beings to Buddha position, that subject has not been ever obtained by any Buddha yet in spite of sublime Buddha, He could not solve it. Among Supreme Eternal Superior, there is only one Superior who can solve the subject of our “life misery” of evolution. That is SUPREME BEING only. Beside SUPREME BEING, there is no Buddha who can solve that. The Sakyamuni Buddha created a position for chief of religion in the Nirvana. He took the theory of Four Sufferings by himself only. I could not solve by himself too. He could not control that suffering by himself.
Consequently, the miserable subject is Life misery. The first is the Life misery, the next is Ill misery, Death misery. Life means living. Living contains misery. Any dharma reduces misery, it is true. Any dharma make living beings miserable, it is false.
Any Law of Tao, which is useless for our misery, is unavailable.
We observe if Religions have got ways for releasing the miseries of living beings.
Why is it true and false? The SUPREME BEING, Divine Spirits and we recognize that organs in Universe serve essentially all human beings and all All Beings.
In contrary, they do not serve All Beings, but they take an advantage of All Beings, they are not slave of All Beings. If they take an advantage, that is not a method to release misery, it is false dharma.
We observe all Religions carefully, we do not see any method to release misery for living beings, if there are some, those are illusion theories.
The necessary thing is for releasing the misery of life for first of all.
We observe the current time if there is any Religion serving for living beings? Is there any Religion as a slave for living beings to release the misery of living beings? We try observing. There has not been any yet!
We see and feel very funny that they chant prayers, ring bell but they say releasing misery for living beings.
The life is first. It is an exemplary in its framework. If we say unsuitably and it is not able to observe and acknowledged, what can we certainly see?
Last time, I preached the People’s law trending to “Four Noble Truths” of Sakyamuni Buddha. They apply Four Noble Truths to release misery for living beings: Life, Old age, Disease, Death. They only carry out within their rule.
1. For Life, they build houses of Life Protection to release misery of life.
2. Old age, they build Rest Homes to rear old and weak persons.
3. Disease, they build hospitals everywhere on over this world to treat diseases for people.
4. Death, they also do hidden Merits, give alms, do charity work. However, they just do charity work, but do not serve. They receive alms of this one to give to other one. That is not a service for human beings.
About the Caodaism, What does SUPREME BEING ask us to do? HE asks us to use this carnal body, mind, spirit as HIS Holy Body, as a slave for HIS children. There is the theory of releasing misery.
How do I govern the Sacerdotal Council by myself to fix to that law framework?
At the beginning time, I used the law as a standard norm, to reorganize political organs of life: Life, Old Age, Disease, Death. I founded hospitals, rest homes, hoses of life protection to essentially help people live in the standard framework. It certainly means that they help together in Moral framework. They certainly have an organ to make their miserable and troubled time destroyed.
Organs of Caodaism are essential to reorganize humankind, society to help their mind progress under the framework of morality so that they help together, live in a roof to help for spirit side.
Now, for Disease, Death, we do the same for carnal body, we hand over it to the organ of Secular Tao to essentially release misery of living beings for Life side. For Old Age, we found a great family. When this body becomes old, we still have young brothers and sister, friends, children, grandchild. The great family is greater and greater.
At this time, there are two millions people, it is not same to the beginning time of founding Religion. Even live with misery, we do not feel alone when we serve in the rank of Holy Body of SUPREME BEING, it certainly means to serve the SUPREME BEING. The persons with low position serve as slaves for inferior persons. The persons with high position serve as slaves for superior persons. Old men serve as slaves for old persons.
We never see the old age and misery with regard to us, it certainly means we have released our miseries already.
The Life and Old age are not our miseries but are an organ to help the earth be experienced. The Disease and Death are not our miseries, but are an organ to help us obtain Divine positions. For Disease, Death, what do we do that we must have disease? It is because of our death fate, because of our vital fluid with end force.
If we serve as a slave for other ones, the end point of the path is a death only. Our human life and incarnation are determined by SUPREME BEING, why do we scare the death? In contrary, people scare the misery, they will die while we do not scare it because the death is a deliverance mechanism.
At this time, a priest ought to consider his body as a slave for humankind, and there is no mercy in the life to need for living. Our life value is different from what people think about it. We must imagine that our death is the rest time of out of misery. That death may not determined by us, the SUPREME BEING decides that death belonging to the time SUPREME BEING says: you have completed your duty, I permits you to return.
At this time, we are in HIS Holy See, are serving for HIM, our death is not available for us, and about Four Truths, they are not avalable for us too. Actually, “Four Truths” are a lesson, an exam paper of the misery issue that only Caodaism can deal with it, destroy it, make it unavailable. It is certain for that us and all children of SUPREME BEING.
If we understand the complete sacrificing our body to HIS Holy Body is to live for us, not for HIM, that is not true. Living is not for us but for HIM because I sacrifice our body completely to HIM. We should imagine that what we sustain misery is the misery SUPREME BEING sustains. HE is miserable, actually HE lives  very honourably, we have a luck to live in the unsually strange situation, to live for Divine Quality, for Holiness, for Universe, for Heaven and Earth. How it is considered as a misery when we can live so?
Actually, nowadays the True Dharma belonging to the Material Dharma of Heaven Tao in Caodaism maybe suits to humankind’s spirit much more than other Religions. We can understand it as “maybe”, do not be conceited.
Everyday, we should wonder if we complete our duty, if we live suitably for our ability asked by SUPREME BEING, if our life suits to the life of SUPREME BEING. If we have a enough spirit, a enough mind, enough power to replace SUPREME BEING’s life, the “Four Truths” of Sakyaminu Buddha on this earth is meaningless for us.
The Material Dharma of Caodaism is essential for life to destroy misery, it certainly means to ignore Material Dharma. If the Material Dharma may be destroyed, we can destroy the Secret Dharma (explain: open the secret world of universe).

No comments:

Post a Comment